What’s a summer cook out without Chicken Shish Kabobs? This Grilled Chicken Shish Kabob recipe is so simple and made with a delicious creamy marinade that goes perfectly with grilled veggies.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 cup Baby Bella mushrooms cut in halves
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- To prepare your vegetables and chicken, cut each vegetable into 1 inch pieces. Do the same with the chicken. Place the chicken and vegetables in two separate bowls.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, dijon mustard, lemon, garlic, oregano, dill, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Whisk until all of the ingredients are mixed together.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and mix with a spoon until the chicken is well coated.
- In the bowl with the veggies, drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve.