Seasoned Baked Potatoes
•2 1/2 lbs yellow butter potatoes
•2 Tbs olive oil
•1/2 Tbs parsley
•1 1/2 tsp salt
•1/4 tsp black pepper
•1/2 Tbs oregano
•1 tsp chili powder
•1 Tbs Parmesan cheese
•1/4 tsp onion powder
•1/2 tsp garlic powder
•1 Tbs sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 420°F.
2. Wash, peel, and dice potatoes.
3. In a small bowl, mix all of the seasonings, including the Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds.
4. In a large bowl, add potatoes and olive oil. Mix until the potatoes are well oiled.
5. Add seasoning mixture and mix until evenly combined.
6. Spread potatoes on a baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 45 mins to 1 hour until they are soft. I like a crunchier potato so I leave them in for close to 1 hour.