Zucchini and Smoked Gouda Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 2
•1 tsp olive oil
•2 small zucchinis, grated
•2 Tbs chopped onion
•2 whole egg
•2 egg white
•1/2 cup shredded smoked gouda
•salt and pepper to taste
1. Add olive oil in a non stick skillet and sauté zucchini and onions on medium heat until slightly browned.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg and egg white.
3. Pour over cooked zucchini and onions, and mix gently until eggs are cooked fully.
4. Add salt, pepper, and top with smoked gouda cheese.
5. Remove from heat and enjoy